Monday, September 2, 2019

Back to school for me tomorrow


Although I am not a fan of home schooling, I am intrigued by online school grades K-8 … such learning takes into account the child’s internal clock,  as in not starting super early and it is more flexible to the child's ability  … I have taken many online courses,  I love them! And via the internet, I can jump into any lecture series at any university in the world for free, as long as I am not matriculating  … But this semester, I am actually going back onto a college campus and taking a couple of courses … just me and all the 18 year old's … I can be the class “grandma” …
I think education is a never ending process like spirituality … you can always learn more to stretch one’s brain and pray to stretch the soul … 


https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com/