Sunday, June 16, 2019

Backyard Salmonella




For several years now it has been “trendy” to keep chickens in your backyard. To have fresh eggs each day!  Me I just go to the grocery store and buy eggs, where I know they have been “inspected” for such things as “salmonella” and they have been packed under federal guide lines. (And of course I buy those cage free eggs), which are more expensive, why???  (But that is another story)

I recently read there is an outbreak of “salmonella” with those backyard chicken farmers. The CDC estimates Salmonella causes about 1.2 million illnesses, 23,000 hospitalizations, and 450 deaths in the United States every year.

Those “backyard chicken farmers” usually are not aware of the danger of salmonella as in properly handling the eggs and the caring for the chickens, and it has been reported that some of these chicken farmers actually pick up their chickens and hug them and even kiss them, ok I am all about animal rights but that is just gross! Some of these chickens are also allowed into their owner’s homes and they walk around where food is being prepared, again gross!

So why do I write about backyard chicken farmers???? I will relate this activity to those who are “backyard apparition chasers”… there have been many alleged sightings of the angels, the Virgin Mary and other Biblical figures in the backyards of some people. Such sightings have also been “on walls, on trees, on window glass and even on toast!” And people “flock to them” (a chicken joke??? i.e. “flock”) …

So here is my CDC warning, no wait my ADS warning (apparitions don’t save) to all those “apparition backyard flocks” …. I have a lot of issues with the Catholic Church and the way the hierarchy has conducted itself, yet I know within the church is the True Presence of Jesus Christ, the God/man who does save …

So please my fine feathered friends, do not contaminant yourselves with spiritual salmonella,  fly out of those backyard apparitions and perch inside the church and in front of the Tabernacle … where you will be given the “seeds” of salvation, via the grace of the Savior himself … and you can even “Tweet” about it,  I do!       

get off the hills
stay away from the glass

and come in here to pray before the second person of the Blessed Trinity in the Tabernacle