Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Black hats and shelve babies


A couple of years ago I took an online hacking course… yes,  you can get anything on the internet! 

 Not that I want to become a hacker, first of all it is illegal and second I do not have the skill set, and hacking is a skill, a mad skill of sorts.

I took the course to understand the lingo of a hacker and learn how easy it is for those with a skill set and desire to hack into a data base … it is the wild west on the internet… Black hats versus the White Hats …

Now since I am a bit rogue myself at times or a Don Quixote always fighting windmills in life … I have to say ... I secretly admire many of the hackers … and I admire the network that brought to the public Wiki leaks … The Pentagon Papers and "Anonymous" … I do not believe the world is made safer by a select group of elitists within any government, corporation or a religion hiding things from the public ... I also admire the courage of whistle blowers, they are the modern day martyrs . 

AH … but I learned to hack spiritual graces years ago … I use the term “hack liberally” … and I am trying to teach you all how to hack into God’s grace … and it is all “virtual”… no need for a man made computer or a lot of bandwidth  … the Master computer was already given to you … your brain and the software is located in your heart … turn on this internal device by sitting down (like you would sit at your desk, when doing work on a computer) .. Sit in a pew before the tabernacle … or hey if you are bohemian like me … just sit on the floor next to the tabernacle … log onto to Jesus Christ Truly Present and you are good to go!  This conversation, with Jesus is also encrypted, just for you and you will learn valuable information from "the source", which can be applied to your life.    

No need to wear a Black hat or a White hat the God/man before you already wore this type of head gear for you …