Friday, August 16, 2019

Dark humor in literature and James Joyce style


Dark humor, in literature, drama, and film, grotesque or morbid humor is used to express the absurdity, insensitivity, paradox, and cruelty of the modern world…

My goal for all my Blogs and my eBooks is to make you think, first about God and who really represents Him on this planet (the answer is you)   and how you can connect to a “higher self” and have peace in your heart for only through the individual’s inner peace will peace come to this planet… Peace is not a negotiated human deal … true peace is only spread by you doing so from your heart … 

The power to save the planet is located within … connect to God from within .. Pray... Fast … get “right with God”… ask Him to send you peace. Then spread that peace to others …

Years ago my word smith said “I write like James Joyce”… I flip from one writing style to another and I have a total disregard for the “rules of grammar and style” he is right I do …I flip back and forth from the serious to the absurd (like life does to us all) … I am at times the small child … who stands there and says “you are not the Boss of me!”   … I truly believe that in life… we were created in freedom and love by a God is not a fan of rules himself … and of a God who is the King of paradox … He showed us this by sending His own Son to this planet to teach us and save us …

I also think “truth matters” so I am truthful in my writings about my own flaws and failures …



Last week I had my writings/ memes/ and audio tapes viewed and evaluated by a Professor in a local college... He laughed and said … WOW you are “YouTube ready”  this Professor went on to say  he did not think such style and wit could come from someone over the age of 35 and my capacity to be transparent and forthright was impressive and current  … hmmm I think on some level that might have been a “micro-aggression”…

This school has an impressive telecommunication center and I was invited to come there and use their facilities any time and they would teach me how to produce online videos … “film” and film editing and eCommerce... 

To hit a larger market. If I do this I will be putting my Blogs on “sleep mode” in September … The youth is our future and they have so much grace and talent, I love being around them … To be able to sit, listen and learn from them,  where they are “at” in their thinking .. this will help me in character and grace as well …

In the meantime please visit my other Blogs ....



https://keytoheavenorhell.blogspot.com/

https://heavenlybreadrecipes.blogspot.com/

https://singlemomorruthlessdictator.blogspot.com/