Sunday, August 4, 2019

Love you Abba … Happy Feast Day …

 The catholic liturgical calendar says today (August 4, 2019) is the 18th Sunday in ordinary time … bite me there is no “ordinary time” we live in extraordinary time for we live in the time of salvation … But today is extra special it is “daddy’s feast day”… the church has a love / hate relationship with mystics (especially if they are women) … they had the same love/ hate going on with the Mystic below


 a Mystic named Luisa Piccarreta .. I have no problem with her I think she is cool … and filled with the Holy Spirit and special and unique to God... Does she have the only way to God … NO … she is a bit to classic/ old fashioned for me, I tend to be a bit more rowdy …

But I like her message … and her love of Jesus in the Eucharist …
And in her writings she asked for the first Sunday in August to be the feast day of God the Father … and I am totally on board for that!!! 

I Love Abba … so I am sending you hugs and kisses today daddy God … miss you …
 can’t wait to come home!   

There is a group in Kinnelon NJ that meets weekly they study the messages of Divine Will.... As I have said ... Luisa's messages are a bit "fussy" for me ... I think spirituality is a lot simpler  and done in the everyday moments of life...   

Ugh ... but here we go... I am going to have to say this and it will sound a bit snitty...The Church initially did not like Luisa, then she became a rock star for them... she actually wrote 36 Books on her experiences in spirituality ... so my Blogs and eBooks, my own diaries look like small potatoes compared to Luisa and she did not have a computer! Whoa that is a lot of pencil and paper ... plus now there are multiple DVD videos about her tons of audio tapes ... well the Church did not like her  and thought her writings had difficulties of a theological nature (love that woman she mind fracked the theologians) 

 and guess what the Church claimed ownership of all her diaries and writings to "clarify" theological points (in essence they edited her writings to suit their agenda and I guess in doing so they edited Jesus as well )  ...  the Church now gets all the royalties off of every book written by Luisa, every DVD and audio tape made (the Church owns the copyrights on them all)  ... now the Church totally likes Luisa she is even a servant of God  and they are considering making her a Saint ... more $ for them those books sales will go through the roof! Then they can even make a medal in her honor and sell them ... of course the edited version  of her writings  

Again I do like Luisa and her spirituality is like most who have a deep spiritual life ... God does not show favorites ... poor woman I hope she did not have family ... those kids are out of the Will ... since Luisa's "work product was stolen by the Church"  ... hey isn't that theft of intellectual property ... no theft of spirituality property ... 

Hey that is why I copyright everything ... mess with my intellectual property and we go to Court ...both Civil and Divine Court ... And I know a really good Jewish Lawyer "Jesus Christ"  ... man that lawyer wins every battle in Court and his opponents are devils they will steal your soul if you let them!