Friday, August 9, 2019

I believe


I have grandsons and when they were small we would go “monster hunting”… 

first we would tell each other creepy stories to try and spook each other out … then our journey would begin … we would take a walk in the woods to find evidence of “Monsters”... I gave the boys magnifying glasses to really do a CSI type of investigation so they could really look for clues in the woods and we would listen for “sounds” that we thought might be the call of a monster …

 Now my personal favorite “monster” is Bigfoot... wow I love Bigfoot... everyone in my family knows how much I love Bigfoot … 

I even had a decal on my car that said “official Bigfoot researcher” …

So my grandsons would always say to me “grandma I hope we find Bigfoot today, we know how much you like him”…

Now I think of Jesus … say what now… Jesus and Bigfoot in the same story??? …

Yep … because there are many in the world who think of Jesus as being a “mythical creature”… like Bigfoot or maybe even that He is a monster for you have been hurt in life and you blame God …

Well in addition to being a “Bigfoot investigator I am also a Jesus investigator” … 

I tracked Him for years in the woods … in Cities … far away and near … man that guy can move faster than light!

Then one day I saw Him … WOW … It was an amazing sight… I saw Him in the breaking of the Bread!!!!

Then OMG … I heard Him … in my heart …here is what He said … “I love you, I love all of you”…   

Now as much as like Bigfoot … I totally love Jesus more and I know where he lives … in the Tabernacle and he is not a Monster… 

He is a really good man and an awesome God … and you know what … If you have a few personal evil monsters in your life... Jesus can totally get rid of them …

 So I hope "you find Jesus Today"...now that I told you where he is located 

 I will keep you "posted"  if I ever find Bigfoot 
Above is a photo of "Harry" from one of my fav movies "Harry and the Henderson's"



h