Friday, August 16, 2019

Freaky Friday post

Bernie Sanders said last week if he was elected President he would release all the files the US government has on UFOs

Clinton  said he would do the same thing and he didn't ... George Bush said he would and did not and Trump said he would and did  not .... they never do ... 

But I will !!! ... yes I will release all those secret files on the hierarchy and the Church (when I find them that is) ... for now I will just post here on my Blog ... 

But hey did you see on Facebook ...

Jul 12, 2019 · A mysterious Facebook event, called “Storm Area 51, They Can’t Stop All of Us,” and over 475,000 alien-hunters have already sent in their RSVP for the Friday, September 20 flash mob. Area 51, of course, is the site of many alien conspiracy theories, and residents around Rachel, Nevada have reported strange goings-on in the skies.

Yeah ... storm area 51 and get a butt full of bullets !!! The military said they will defend the property ... by any means and they have scary weapons 

But I have an idea let's Storm the Vatican secret archives ... Below are the guys who defend the Vatican ... I think we can take them! 
We can just throw a bucket of water at them and they will rust in their armor ... or perhaps we can just invite them to a costume party or a local club ... I hear there are a lot of gay clubs/ bars around the Vatican ...  


 You know there is supposed to be some weird stuff stored in those Vatican archives ... from ancient Scriptures to time machines ... But I did manage to snare a "leaked photo" from these archives ... I purchased it on eBay think it is real??? 😉