Saturday, August 10, 2019

You are nobody unless you are on the “Spectrum”


 I am on “The Spectrum” more about that in a second …

In our times   … “The Spectrum” everyone is on it … “Therapy/ emotional support animals” everyone has them or needs them … step right up and name your phobia  … yep everyone has one …. You OCD folks take a number… how about you ADD peeps take a pill  ...

society tends to be trendy with things in life.. I remember a few years ago everyone suddenly became ""Gluten intolerant" and then a whole cottage industry sprung up around this (with everything gluten free) ... of course the price of these items are high (a normal loaf of bread being about $2 and a gluten free loaf being about $5 ) and if you suddenly had "gluten intolerance" you also needed to have money ... so once again the poor are kept out of this "healthy loop" the way they are kept out of the "Organic food market"... by the cost of these items ...

And the USA is one of only two nations in the world that allows the advertising of drugs ... I hear many people say they saw an advertisement for a drug and they know they have the "disease" and they will push their MD to Rx them a script for the medications ... Or a Doctor will have a sweet deal with a drug company and push a certain drug .. and let me not even get into the "Pharmaceutical reps", who pimp drugs to MD's in their offices ... or "big pharma" in this nation and how they overcharge everyone with the cost of drugs... claiming cost to develop, which many times is done via government grants  and the salaries of these CEO's in big pharma ... push the drugs to keep up their lifestyles ...    
 

(Australia the only other Country that advertises drugs to the public )

So here is my list

 I am a high functioning Mystic on the “Mystic Spectrum”

I am OCD in my prayer life

And I am ADD with my Blogging about Jesus         


 
I am “challenged in spelling”

And have grammar phobia

And a word usage handicap