Sunday, August 4, 2019

We are human and spiritual beings


I think as a member of the laity we should be sharing our spirituality     

But also thoughts on what it is to be “human” and the trials that come along in life … God is in everything and cares about every aspect of your life … 




No test … No Testimony …

… I have had many trials and tests in my life (over the last 50 plus years) … I know we can all say that … but I would get really pissed off at God … with “what the heck, where were you!”… 

Didn’t you see what just happened to me … why … didn’t…you… stop it!!! …why …

 Didn’t you know how that would destroy me and I would suffer the rest of my life with it … how cruel are you …!!! 

 Basically that was my mantra with God … for many … many years … I went through severe emotional and physical pain in my life … lucky I was able to seek treatment for most … yet the earthy treatments did not really heal me .. God did in the person of his Son Jesus Christ…

Corny you may be thinking … but true … and now I know why I went through so much in life … it was so I can share with you …no matter how deep the hurt … how painful …
 God heals … go to him …


God helped me through it all and He can and will do the same for you… just ask for his help … and also seek “human help”… both are needed

Through these “tests”  … God gave me a softer heart for those who suffer … I know your pain .. I lived there many times … but I was able to move away from this pain with God’s grace and you can too … hopefully I help you with knowing, you are not alone …