Thursday, August 29, 2019

Storm area 51 and nothing new under the sun

'Storm Area 51' event pushes rural Nevada county to declare emergency ....


I have been following the “storm area 51” movement on Facebook since it started… a couple of days ago I was on a college campus and spoke with a few students and a professor about my proposed, “storm the Vatican’s secret archives event”, if the storm area 51 event works out … They were all on board for it … awesome!!!! … I like it … the rally cry, they cannot stop us all! Yet it was sad to hear how negative they all were about the Catholic Church (the Church has lost that generation)...  

  … storm area 51,  has now become the “Woodstock of Aliens”… akin to the scene in the movie “Contact”… where thousands of people gathered to learn about the aliens …

 this started out as a fake event, #storm area 51… just trash talk by a young college guy, a spoof that took on a life of its own to the point the military has been warning the public, they will defend area 51 with deadly force. 
   
I have a great love for young people always have, I have volunteered or worked with many different youth or school programs, most of my life    

I can see why Jesus loved the young…. they are so full of life … with thoughts, creativity and ideas that are both impressive and funny … they are my favorite group of people bar none … please always sit me at “the kid’s table”…  

But!!!!!   … I have to say … I was into storming area 51 back in the late 1980’s … when I first heard a radio broadcaster named ‘Art Bell”… Art Bell had the 411 on area 51 and Bob Lazaro decades ago and Art Bell had the 411 on the corruption in the Vatican decades ago, via interviewing Malachi Martin … so this is not new “news” to me … yet it is funny to see it is “new” news to college kids … 
 truly there is “nothing new under the sun” … just new ways of looking at things ... 

But  Bud light beer is sponsoring the alien event … free beer to any alien released at area 51 … and they will live stream the event! 



https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com/