Saturday, August 31, 2019

Time for a dance party

Life has been a bitch for me lately … you know how that is, everything is going wrong, you cannot catch a break  … hanging onto your faith by a thread… I need a “dance party”… when my kids were small, we would have “dance parties” in the kitchen… I did and do the same with my grandchildren … when things are down in the dump … I blast the music and it is “dance party time”…
Ah but you should not just dance when you are sad to get your energy up … dance to thank God as well … I will never forget, I was buying a new car many years ago, and a black woman was doing the same thing at the car dealership
… But this beautiful black woman showed me on that day how to thank God … she danced around her new car while she praised Jesus  … a humbling thing to see …  she had no shame in thanking the one,  who gave her the grace to buy a new car …
Now I think of Kind David who danced before the Ark of the Covenant… the ultimate dance party!     
I know life really sucks at times! And you just cannot see a way out of your problems …hang onto that last thread of faith … remember your faith only needs to be the size of a mustard seed and you can move a mountain … so hang on! I will be the one hanging on next to you …
In the meantime I hope you dance … 


 

  https://thekindledspiritofebooks.blogspot.com/