Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Behind closed doors


They suffer in silence and you do not care

Their suffering is not silent for I hear them in prayer

That is what happens when you are mystic you know

You feel their pain and hear all their blows

They suffer in silence why do you turn away

You could hear them if you only would care

I see you at Mass and at protests I do

And I wonder why you do the things that you do

Are these Things for others to see?

While you remain completely blind and not hear those who suffer behind closed doors…

A mystic’s sees for they see God's pain …

In the end it is He who they hurt the most… 

the heart of God who breaks in silence for those left to bear their pain this way 

God asked humanity via His son to love and watch over everyone 



Do you not hear???

I said, I will be homeless by the end of the month … you said see ya, have a good day

I said, I do not have enough to eat, you said have you tried the new restaurant down the street

I said, I am afraid and feel all alone, you say I cannot talk now I am on my cell phone

I said, I feel sick and no money to pay for a doctor's  visit today, you said do not complain you live in  the home of the brave  

I said, do you belief in God, you said oh please I have no use for the dead and I am going out to protest instead.

What is it you protest about…????... Why for the poor, the hungry and sick you shout…

I stand before you now all that you say … but your response is you just walk away …..