Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Don't spit in my face and then tell me it is raining


Seeking one honest man of the cloth
 Diogenes the Cynic, with lantern in hand looked for an honest man. He mocked the possibility of finding virtue and truth within mankind … in these respects, Diogenes would feel right at home today with many Bishops and Cardinals, they who also profess interest in virtue and truth, yet do not have it  — so dark are these times …so evil
  I in my naïveté believed the story to be but a fable …not doing so would be a dangerous notion to me … the world would no longer be safe …  
After the PA report, regards catholic clergy abuses in the PA … the catholic Apologetics came out of the woodwork saying those abuses were decades ago … nope not true!!!

In my diocese alone …below just 2 incidents … I am aware of more
 About a year ago St. James church in Totowa, NJ... Pastor taken out in handcuffs, guilty of taking over $250,000 or more from parish … Pastor also has a “gay lover” who he purchased a house for

Aug 09, 2017 · BOONTON, N.J. — Police in Boonton, New Jersey have arrested a newly-ordained priest who is accused of groping a young teenage girl’s backside.

MORRISTOWN - A newly ordained priest from Poland who is accused of groping a 13-year-old girl's buttocks under her skirt in Boonton will be released from the Morris County Jail to live at the Bethlehem Hermitage for priests in Chester Township as soon as he surrenders his passport, (the priest is allowed to live in the country side, his victim will live in darkens for a lifetime, knowing a “man of God” grabbed her) a Superior Court judge ruled Wednesday. Over the objection of ... Over the objection of Morris County Assistant Prosecutor Meg Rodriguez, Judge Paul Armstrong ruled that the Rev. Marcin A. Nurek, 37, shall be released under special conditions while charges of criminal sexual contact and child endangerment are pending.
The conditions include reporting twice monthly to the Superior Court Pretrial Services unit, having no contact with children, and not serving as a priest - a condition that Diocese of Paterson Bishop Arthur J. Serratelli already mandated following Nurek's arrest on Aug. 3. Nurek also must remain in New Jersey and cannot be transferred elsewhere by the Diocese of Paterson while the charges are pending, Armstrong ruled. He allegedly followed a group of girls down a street in the town of Boonton and then reached a hand under a 13-year-old's skirt, and groped her buttocks over her underwear, stating either "You're sexy," or "Hey, sexy," according to authorities. Nurek was located shortly after the incident and, authorities said, made admissions to police. He was held Aug. 3 in the Morris County Jail and Rodriguez, the assistant prosecutor, filed a motion to detain him in the jail pretrial.

My favorite part of the above story is this … for it proves my point about the “holy hermit” … who was part of the “non-investigation; investigation” into the 1992 tabernacle miracle and a few other priestly members (just as bad) from 1992 … at the same time Bishop Rodimer was covering up abuses in the diocese … Bishop Rodimer was very close with this hermit and gave him permission to start this center in Chester, NJ  … so they know really well in that Hermitage how to cover up / protect perverts … and your money given to the diocese was the seed money for that place …

And it breaks my heart to know that the current Bishop continues the tradition of that place … 

My Lord … My God … how they played me … saying they were worthy to investigate me … when in the darkness of their hearts they knew better … covering up evil and letting it spread … My Lord and My God I have no defense but thee … I know you are here and in the Tabernacle … I call upon you Lord therein to be my defense to be my Savior now, from such evil and wicked deeds.. My God if you please as you did for me so many years … show your presence and remove this wicked from your church and give it back to your people, where you intended it to be …     


you cannot tell the "good priests from the bad"

Sad to say but true ... the above photo taken in late 1992 OLP Church ... priests wanted to meet me to talk to the "mystic" who Jesus gave a miracle to from the Tabernacle ... I stand in the above photo between the good and evil in the Church ... The priest on my right from IL (a good priest) ... the priest on my right from CT (later brought to trial for abusing a child) ... I had no clue (he came across as being super holy) ... Not many years after this photo I went to a Paterson diocesan priest for confession, he was later arrested for child abuse ... I did not know...  I confessed my sins to a perverted sinful man and I did not know ... The confessional will never be the same for me ... I wonder are you a pervert with every priest now ... that is what your cover-ups did to all the laity ... even the faithful ones ...sad ...
Jesus Christ son of the living God, correct your Church, before the faith of all the laity is destroyed ...as it has been for thousands ...