Monday, July 15, 2019

Doing the right thing is painful and it burns your bridges


The anguish of a parent, who chooses to do the right thing and turns over their own child to authorities for that child committed a horrible crime against society and did so repeatedly  … the pain of a friend turning in a friend for similar reasons … many will praise those types of people,  many will say “they should have remained silent” …the code of silence (who made that code??? ) 

It is very hard to do… you wrestle with yourself again and again … I am wrestling with such with “turning in the church”, via my writings … some will say it is a saintly thing to do… others with say “just remain silent” speaking of scandal is not edifying … ( uplifting) … so are we to pretend “the bad does not exist?” how will the “bad ever go away, if it is allowed to grow/ feaster and become stronger in the darkness, by remaining silent” … many of the faithful just want to pretend it is not there and go about their daily business…They refuse to even want to hear about it ... can that be of God... to know of evil and not want to take a stance ... what is you faith based it???   

But just like God …  you can pretend he does not exist … but He still does … I tired to take these issues on 15 years ago and was attacked ..with "just let it be"... you  will hurt the Church (so I remained silent) and what happened the "Church grew in its evil ways" ... so I am trying to self correct my past error what I should have said 15 years ago ... I will say now ...

I have lost “friends” in telling the truth about the Church … yet I think friendships based on “silence” in the face of evil (are not good) … If it were just a matter of money corruption within the church... I probably would have remained silent… there is money corporation all around us in all things…

The corruption in the Church is so much more than “money” it is the robbing of souls from God …irony at times the hierarchy of the Church does a better job at killing the faith and God within a person than Satan himself … We as laity are told we are sinful in all areas of our lives by the Church … yet I do not see any area within the hierarchy Church that is holy anymore …I see smoke and mirrors ... 

I am fortunately enough to be able to attend daily Mass in an area where I can find several really Holy / good priests … But I had to search to find such souls … how sad is that I cannot go into any church and be assured the priest at the altar is not a pervert or robbing from his parish … of which I have seen many …  
  
Maybe it is a matter of “elevation of consciousness” … one with a higher level of consciousness cannot remain silent … for to whom much is given much is required and that includes having an elevation of consciousness … such as you knew about this … I revealed this to you, you saw the pain and destruction it caused and still you remained silent … how does that fly before the throne of God … I believe not well …

Do I serve the corporation of the Catholic Church or do I serve God … I serve God and if not for the True Presence of Jesus Christ in the Eucharist … I would be gone in a hot minute, from this corporation called the Catholic Church and hence I fight for the Eucharist and the people of God and hence I must tell the truth …