Friday, July 5, 2019

Sigmund Freud and Carl Jung


 Psychology for the most part is based upon the above two dudes …






Sigmund Freud (I will now refer to him as “Siggy”)

Now Siggy loved his penis / sometimes he hated his penis and he thought all of your problems were a result of this issue as well … or maybe how you felt about your mother growing up … did you secretly desire her …???...maybe you did not spend enough time breast feeding or too much time on her breast as an infant … Or how you felt about your shit (and this I mean literally)

… Siggy is the “man’s answer” to the “Vagina monologues” (no wait Siggy could do both roles) … so take that cigar out of your mouth (it is really a penis you know… wow do you have an oral fixation!) … hmmm which makes me think about a “YouTube exorcist” … when asked by an audience member,  how do you relax Father, after you have done an exorcism, the priest replied … “I have a cigar and a glass of Bourbon”…  OK … was he really just putting a cigar in his mouth … what was his motivation to do this??? And not for nothing … what “the hell” are you doing telling your audience you do something that causes cancer and alcoholism… why that is something the devil would say!!!!

since I love to screw (OMG was that a Freudian slip!!!!) … well anyhow since I love to screw with people’s minds … here goes … if I could,  I would use a time machine and drag Siggy to 2019 and show him men (who identified as a women) and in the process cut off their Johnson's and had breasts implanted  onto their chest   … then show Siggy women who became physical men, for they identified as such, and they cut off their breasts and use an artificial penis … WOW Siggy … how about that! It would blow (OMG another Freudian slip) … it would blow Siggy’s mind … and he would leap back into the past … where things were simpler for him … you either have a penis or you have a vagina … no mixing and matching parts … poor Siggy he would need a therapist!

But wait Siggy come back … I know where you can still practice your kind of psychology in the hierarchy of the church and in some clergy … they have really “Big penis issues”… or wait some might be small … don’t know for that real estate is off limits for a woman in the Catholic church… but I believe many of them share their “territory” with each other (if you know what I mean Siggy) … So Siggy never forget you have a home in the Catholic Church hierarchy …



Well on to Carl Jung … I kind of like this dude … he did not have his hand down his pants with a cigar in his mouth, when he spoke of the mysteries of the psyche (oh wait Siggy may I address you one more time … I saw online a priest talking about the “Biblical principles of masturbation”… dude … Siggy I am telling you those guys are you kind of people ..)

Back to Jung … he is the dude who gave us … you know wait … I will cut and paste a description of Jung … here goes …

Overview
Carl Jung understood archetypes as universal, archaic patterns and images that derive from the collective unconscious and are the psychic counterpart of instinct (got that my peeps… it is kind of simple to understand).

 They are inherited potentials which are actualized when they enter consciousness as images or manifest in behavior on interaction with the outside world.  OK I am thinking Jesus Christ and Jung are on the same wave length … if you thought it you did it... (JC) … if you think it you will manifest it (Jung)

They are autonomous and hidden forms which are transformed once they enter consciousness and are given particular expression by individuals and their cultures. In Jungian psychology,  archetypes are highly developed elements of the collective unconscious … The existence of archetypes can only be deduced indirectly by using story, art, myths, religions, or dreams.

WOW freak’n wow … that is where all “my stories come from”… I am chuck full of archetypes within … Man … Jung would have a field day with me… I would make him big money from all the sessions I would need! … let’s see 3 to 4 hundred an hour going rate … Wow Jung could buy his own Lear jet with me, (paid in cash)  in just a few years … 

I do like Jung …he makes you think of things higher than the flesh …
I am extremely fascinated by Jung’s Red Book … where he forced interaction with his own subconscious…

Jung went deep inside himself (which is what a mystic does) … at that level of awareness there are no words … there are only images … imagines are faster and cleaner than the spoken word … the old  saying,  a picture is worth a thousand words is true … at deep levels of mysticism/ contemplation/ deep prayer the words are gone and you have only image … Jung did this within himself by forcing his personality to get out of the way and he spoke to his subconscious … but surprise … surprise his subconscious did not speak in words but in image … hence Jung’s Red Book is filled with pictures of how “his inner self / his deep subconscious  spoke” … which proves to me all mankind has the capacity to be a “mystic” it is within us all …
  
But here is another interesting thought  … I know someone who knew Padre Pio personally … they were so close,  she was given the “death veil” Padre Pio wore in his casket (a fabric placed over the person face after death, Padre Pio had one … ) … when asked in private … how he “bio- located”, what did it “feel like”.. Padre Pio said this … when he bio-located he “extended his personality”…  Now some people would say that is an OBE (out of body experience) … I tend to think Padre Pio was doing what Carl Jung did … he forced his “personality / sub consciousness” to separate and it became an “entity unto itself” … in common speak we all have a “higher self” within … Carl Jung and Padre Pio were able to interact with their higher selves on a profound level …  

Ah but what makes me love Carl Jung the most is this … Jung was for the most part favorable towards religion … he did not go all negative on it …

but years ago,  I ran across a story about Jung in regards to Roman Catholicism … he felt if there was one true religion it was Catholicism and he was extremely  fascinated with …   transubstantiation … Jung was in awe with this concept that ordinary bread and wine would be changed into the being of Jesus Christ (Jung believed it whole heartily … me too by the way!!! ) … so one day Jung decided to invite a “holy Catholic Bishop” to his home to hear all about how this was done on the altar !!! When Jung questioned this Bishop … The Bishop seemed uninterested and not believing although this Bishop was “labeled holy”… the Bishop had no interest in speaking about the Eucharist to Jung … THIS CRUSHED Jung … he never spoke about it again … Dude !!! Dude!!! Dude!!! I know your pain … I have the same thing going on in this day and age, so called “holy Bishops” cannot verbalize or do not want to talk about the Eucharist! I would love to have spoken to Carl Jung about the Eucharist …