Monday, July 15, 2019

I am totally stoked


I am pretty stoked … there was an insert from my Bishop in yesterday's Sunday bulletin  … surprise … surprise … he is asking for more money $$$$$$ … this time for Catholic communication 

… he wants more of an online presence … for Catholics to be heard !!!! Man … Bishop I am trying my hardest as a Catholic to be heard online … so can you share some of those millions of dollars you and your fellow Bishops will rake in across the Country on this yet another “campaign” for more money, from the laity  …$$$$$

 man Bishop I am a one man show here and I sure could use the money … you guys have a team of PR people, lawyers … professional studios (I know I filmed a cable TV show for you there… state of the art equipment and staff) …    

Hey I heard you hierarchy are also concerned about Native Americans and you want money for them as well … funny you should mention that …

 one of my Facebook friends is Native American and she was molested by one of your guys!!!!  What a coincidence hey Bishop … yeah there are many on her Indian reservation that were molested by those “evangelizing Catholic priests you speak of in your letter from the diocese”… 

You know the letter that says… the Catholic message /voice needs to be heard clearly and proudly … I will let my Native American friend know what you said … but do not worry Bishop, she and her tribe hear the message loud and clear “at the hands of one of your priests”… in a dark room …  
And don’t you worry Sir … you are making an impact across the globe on what it means to be a Catholic …especially with the children …

And oh please Sir... Bishop you used a "micro aggression word" in your letter ... you wrote "Indian reservations"... respectfully sir they are "Native Americans"... not Indians ... what next the cowboys will round them up to make them Catholics on the laity's dime  ... please sir be more respectful to other people's cultures ...  and to children "those Indians have suffered enough at your hands" ...