Monday, July 1, 2019

July is the month of the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ


I have a strong devotion to the Precious Blood … I have for over 30 years … for we are justified by the Blood of the lamb … many years ago I would go to daily Mass, during the month of July at a small chapel   in Paterson (an order of Precious Blood nuns) … I do not know if they are there anymore… but that little chapel was very special to me …

I have had people ask me about “demons”… yep they are real and they really do not like mankind… all they want to do is take souls (us) away from God … yet you must not fear … fear is not of God it is of the evil one … love is of God … and you have to believe you are loved by your Father in Heaven … and you have to believe that nothing is greater than that love …
As you get dressed every morning to face your day … “dress your soul as well” with the short prayers below  … and fix in your mind / heart and soul on the power of Our God … no other power on earth or anywhere is greater … and God loves you … whoever you are… God is on your side …

 If there are any demons here or affecting any part of my life, I bind them in the blood of Jesus Christ and I send them to the foot of His Cross too be judged never to bother me again.

I believe I am saved by the blood of Jesus and his words spoken and Satan has no legal rights to my spirit, soul, mind or body. Through the blood of Jesus, I am justified. Through the blood of Jesus I am sanctified, set apart to God. Through the blood of Jesus, I am redeemed out of the hand of the devil.