Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Digital Disciple of Jesus Christ reporting for duty… Sir!!!!


Don Bosco is one of my favs (saint that is) … he would dress up like a clown to get the attention of the children… he would walk on a “high wire” for the same reason … to capture the attention … so the person would look his way … then Don Bosco could “God speak” to them …

I pretty much do the same thing but I am a “digital disciple of Jesus’” I do my clown act online …

A couple of things stand out to me with Don Bosco... His vision/ dream of the pillars or columns one a pillar with the Eucharist on it and the other pillar with the Virgin Mary on it … we are in the ship that sails between these pillars … 

some times during Mass … when the Host is consecrated and I hear the ringing of the bell from the altar … sometimes mentally I hear the Naval Bosun call … Captain on Deck 

 see YouTube below



Yep that is when the “Captain” is on Deck … Captain Jesus is now truly present … my soul stands at attention offers a stiff salute and says … Sir, yes, Sir … digital disciple reporting for duty Sir!




Don Bosco had an “angel dog” … a large grey dog that would appear to Don Bosco on occasions the dog protected Don Bosco He asked for neither food nor shelter, was savage as a wolf against an enemy, but gentle as a lamb with the boys of the Oratory, and whom St. John “Don” Bosco gave the name of Grigio -“the grey one.”

I once saw an “angel dog” … I was walking in the woods (Garret Mountain in Paterson), which is not the safest place at times, especially if you are a woman and you are waking alone … but I love to walk … it was early morning and I wanted to walk the entire park, to loop around the park on foot is about 4 miles or so … a nice walk …

No one was in the park at this time and I used the paths into the most wooded areas … when to my right I saw a large red dog … I mean he was big … like a super-sized Irish setter… he was staring at me … I do not have a fear of animals, yet I allow them to approach me first and I do not make any sudden moves … the dog walked near me and wagged his tail …

 I spoke to him and said “hi boy where is your owner”, for no one could be seen… the dog then just walked in front of me and I somehow “knew” I was to follow him … so there I was in the woods all alone following a big red dog … I started to call him “Red” …

 now if I stopped following him and tried to go on another path Red would turn around “growl a bit and push me to follow him”… then I said … “ok Red I will follow you” … 

Red and I walked this way for about an hour … until Red led me back to where my car was parked and he waited until I got into my car and drove away … when I looked into my rear view mirror to see Red as I drove away … the dog was gone …

 you might be thinking I should have put the dog in my car and/or tried to find the dog’s owner (he did not have a collar on)  … Red would not get into my car and Red looked well cared for and looked like he knew the area very well … so I thought he will be ok …    

In Garret Mountain this is an area called “the Crow’s Nest” and in that area there have been Satanic cults and voodoo practitioners in the past and you can still see demonic symbols sprayed painted there and you can also see blood stains for there have been animal sacrifices up there … 

Now covens of Satan worshipers or witches form a circle and they dedicate the area to evil … Red would not let me walk anywhere near that area … that is when he would growl and push me onto a different path … as if Red saw something evil that I could not see and he walked me away from it …

That is what our guardian angels do for us … they walk along side of us … to protect us and keep us safe … hey maybe “Red” was my guardian angel … wow if Red is my guardian angel I need to buy a lot of dog food … that guy is big!!!!