Monday, July 29, 2019

Mystical Travel and summer vacation


It is summer, the time many take vacations they “travel” to places far and near. I have no interest in travel as in “worldly travel”… I like visiting higher realms of existence, the kind you find in deep meditation/ prayer … it is easy and cheap to travel there... You do not have to book a ticket or hotel room, hey you do not even have to leave your house… this “foreign land” is located inside of yourself … once you have been there it becomes your favorite destination and all other vacation spots on this planet deem and seem so trivial.

When I travel into this foreign land called the mystical, I am finding that I am starting to think the language that is there as well
Like all travelers who buy and bring back a Souvenir from their trip … I have brought back such from my trips to the Mystical, these are the things I have brought back from my travels there inner peace, awareness of self of soul …
Here are some of the things I have seen in this foreign land called the Mystical
1)    We struggle in our own realities that has nothing to do with truth… truth lives whether or not it is in individual reality or not… truth is not subject, to our definition of it or our belief in it.

2)    We all live in a land of smoke and mirrors defining ourselves in a manner; which cannot survive in this foreign land I visit… such as the super educated here on earth they will see in this foreign land they know nothing, they being equal to a baby in a cradle in true knowledge.

3)    The wealthy here on earth, will see they are poor for this foreign land’s currency is not gold or silver it is love.

Here are some of the things I learned from my travels to this Mystical place...

 It is much easier to die for Christ then to walk on this planet and live for him
It is much easier to be a hermit and pray all day then to be in this world, and have your life a walking, talking prayer a witness to mankind in just being.
Every day is harder than extra-ordinary days…
Love is harder in the routine of everyday

It is such a nice place to visit. I am so glad a guy named Jesus Christ said he is preparing a room for me to stay there for all eternity … Hey …  He is preparing one for you as well … it is in his Father’s House … just beautiful place to be … the facilities are out of this world!  They even have a Banquet table there …for the feast of the Lamb